Monday, April 5, 2010

Funny/cute phrases

I wish I wrote all of these things down, but here are a few funnies as of late. Some may just be cute to me or be because of the way they are used or how they sound when spoken, but hey, I wanted to share anyway.

Nicholas:

That's what I'm talking about.

I'm getting good at this.

My legs are getting tired. I need to rest. (sometimes used when doing nothing at all)

When we say, just close your eyes and go to sleep, his response is, but I like to sleep with my eyes open. Go figure.

This is a tricky one.

I need to get my energy back. In turn he winds up his arms really fast. This seems counterproductive to me, but hey, whatever works for him.

Joshua:

No ways dude (taken from Nicholas)

There, perfect.

Right back Mommy (with his hand raised up to me as he runs off)

Dinosaurs say, roarrrrr!

Self mommy- Mr. Independent

Oopsie daisy

Okaaayyyyy- his response to anything we tell him

1 comment:

Lauren W said...

I love Nicholas saying, "This is a tricky one." Too funny. I can just hear you and Burt saying that to him. That cracks me up. :-)