Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zachary- 4 months

I took Zachary to his 4 month check-up on Thursday. All was well considering he ended up having three shots and an ear infection. Not to worry though, he didn't get a fever this time around and he is now on medication for his infection. Dr. T was going to have him ride it out, but since he had a stuffy nose already from his brothers he figured it was better to take care of it with the medicine. I agreed. Besides that he said he is perfect and doing great in all areas. Of course he is :-)

Here are his stats: 14 pounds 1 ounce (50%), 24 and 3/4 inches long (50%) with a head circumference of 16 and 1/2 inches (40%).

He is definitely more interactive these days. He is "talking", smiling, laughing, playing with toys some, can pull himself up while I am holding his hands, rolls from stomach to back and half way from back to stomach. It is so much fun to see the new things he is learning. It never gets old from child to child and I love that. He is such a trooper and pretty easy going until he is pushed to the limit. He has to be I suppose with the schedule we run with his older brothers. I am so thankful for his temperament and as always, look forward to what is in store next.

2 comments:

Lauren W said...

I can't wait to meet him one day. I still can't believe that you have three boys! It seems like yesterday that we were all single and hanging out. Craziness.

The Khans said...

I know really. Time just keeps flying by. Next time you are in MGM or we happen to be in Kansas City :-), we will have to get try to get together. I would love for everyone to meet.