Friday, January 25, 2008

I've made it to the Blogosphere!!

Hi, my name is Joshua Liam, and here are some pics of the first 2 and 1/2 weeks of my life here in the outside world.
Wow...it's cold out here!

Hi mommy......this is much better....all wrapped up and in mommy's arms.

Yes, I am in deep contemplation of why did I ever come out???

This is my daddy...he looks pretty happy but I think because Football is on TV. maybe.

This is my Grammie and big brother.......boy....he is a BIG brother:)

I think that big brother is trying to kiss me but from the looks of him he might try to eat me:)

Friends that came to visit me in the hospital.



The cutest sleeping face in the world:)

And now....Funny "yet delightfully cute" Faces, Illustrated by Joshua Liam Khan



I'm going home!...Yippee......what's a home by the way?


And more to come.....later.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Glad to have you back into blogging!! And so good to see all 4 of you in church this morning. I remember the "tired" but it does get better. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Joseph and Britney said...

He's sooooo adorable! Thank you for letting me be a part of his first few weeks. I am SOOOO sorry for any "tummy issues" brought on by the mexican cassarole I brought you guys...I didn't even think it'd make his tummy upset...Burt, I know you'll repay the favor when it's our turn! LOL

Stacey Cannon said...

He is so beautiful!!! What a gorgeous family you all are! We miss you and are so happy that you are doing well and growing! Enjoy your precious little one, and I can't wait to see more pictures!