Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby #4 is a Boy!!!!!


Yes, we are going to have four little Khan boys running around come March. It is sure to be a loud and crazy household, but it will be so much fun to have them all close in age. I pray they become the best of friends and get along great. Right now the three of them do pretty well, so I have a good feeling about the fourth. Some might think we are crazy having a fourth and now learning it is a boy, but I think it will be wonderful. Although Burt and Joshua were really hoping for a girl, it will be really easy bringing another boy into the family.

We went for our ultrasound on Monday the 17th, but we actually didn't find out what we were having while we were there. Instead, I had the technician circle the answer on a piece of paper and put the picture in an envelope with it. I then gave this to Brittny and she made a cake for us with blue inside. She did a good job keeping the secret for two days (and from her kids). On Wednesday night at church we cut into the cake with all our church family around to reveal the news to us and to them. It was fun. I wasn't too surprised at the news, but you could tell Burt was a little shocked and poor Joshua about broke my heart when I looked at him and his reaction. I truly thought he was going to cry which made me so sad. I am praying he gets over it and loves his little brother just as much as he loves Zachary. He was saying girl all along and said that we had too many boys already. Poor thing. He even told his teacher the next day that we were having a boy, but it was suppose to be a girl. Goodness. Even with all of that it was an exciting way to find out that we were having a boy. Now we just have to figure out a name for the little guy. This will be the hardest part since we have used most of the names we like for the three boys, first and middle. Let the games begin, well, after we move that is.....

Making the first cut with everyone eagerly waiting.

And it is blue!!!


Congratulations all around while we try to comfort Joshua. Can you see that sad face?

No comments: