Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is it that time already???

So, Joshua has started to get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. Plus he just started scooting forward, pulling himself up on large toys or my knees and can now get in the sitting position on his own. Crazy. It seems like time is just flying by. I can't believe he is already seven months and doing all these new things. It seems so much faster than with Nicholas. He will be on the move sooner than I can imagine which will be good and bad. He definitely likes to get around, especially to see what his big brother is up to. I also think he might be cutting a tooth as his sleeping habits have not been so good lately. I am praying that is it at least so I can get some sleep one of these days, ha, that's funny isn't it.

No comments: