Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

Nicholas likes to play hide and seek a lot these days, although he doesn't quite understand the whole concept. He will make noises and pop out sometimes, but it is still fun and he can play it for long periods of times which is great for me. I can put away laundry while trying to find him. One of his favorite hiding spots is behind the couch. Sometimes this is where he hangs out to go number 2 also. Fun times. I digress though. One day I was wondering what he does back there for such long periods of time and so I checked it out and this is what I found. He had a pack of stickers and was putting them on the couch, taking them off, putting them on, etc, etc. At least it keeps him occupied and happy back there I guess. Oh the things toddlers come up with to entertain themselves.



No comments: