Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ian's 2nd Birthday

Back in February we had the chance to celebrate Ian's 2nd Birthday.  Zachary was so excited to be able to see horses up close, but not too personal as they were behind an electrical fence. One day he will get his chance to ride on one I hope.  He enjoyed seeing his friends, riding a "horse" and eating snacks of course.  It was a wonderful morning out.  I was able to actually capture some cute moments of Zachary with the great party favor hats that Robyn had for everyone.  I need to steal the pictures she took of us getting close to the horses as I don't have any of those.  One day maybe I will get to that.  For now and maybe forever, these will do.  What a fun party!

 Not sure what he is saying to the cat, but he does love animals of all kinds so it has to be something nice right?

 Happy Birthday Ian!

 Ride 'em cowboy.

 Isn't he just the cutest thing ever!?!?!!!!  Love this little guy.

 Sweet Karlie.




 Aislinn and Ty with Zachary in the cool jeep that was parked outside.

Teagan, Karlie and Addison joined in on the fun.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

So fun!!! Thank you for posting! And, I did go ahead and steal these pictures for myself . . . feel free to do the same from mine!