Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Shower

Before Lucas arrived my friend Amber threw a baby sprinkle for me.  I received lots of diapers, wipes, lotions and some new clothes of course for the little guy.  I am sure he will appreciate that since most of his things will have gone through three boys already.  Amber had snacks for all the ladies and a game for us to play which was lots of fun.  What a great hostess!  We all laughed and enjoyed an evening out together at her house.  It was so sweet of her to put this together for me and I appreciate all my friends who were able to make it to celebrate with us.  I am blessed with good friends who love on me and my boys.  Oh and at the end of the night Amber announced to us that she is expecting!!!!  Yeah, another little friend to join the mix. 













No comments: