Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jingle Bell Run/Santa Chase

On Saturday, December 3rd, Burt went to run in the Jingle Bell Run. The boys and I caught up with him after his finish so that Burt could take Nicholas and Joshua on the Santa 1 Mile Chase. They were very excited and all decked out in their Christmas PJs and Jingle Bells. It was cute. I wish I had a picture of their finishes, but I was taking a video instead. They came in around 15 minutes. After the race the boys did some painting/coloring while we waited to hear the results of the race from earlier. They were very happy doing that. I am sure we will be doing this again. It was a great event for a great cause.

All decked out and ready to go.

Little trooper.


Waiting at the start line.

Nicholas almost to the finish line.

No comments: