Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Shower

Sunday after church about 14 dear friends and myself went to lunch to celebrate Baby Boy #3. They showered me with gifts and at the same time we were able to have great food and conversation without any children or husbands around. It was fantastic. What a pleasant afternoon and a fun way to welcome a new baby into the world.

The hostesses and myself
Shea Lea, Amanda, Jennifer

Cute little petit fours. They were delicious.

Hanging out before our lunch arrived.

Opening gifts. Everyone was so generous. Baby #3 will be taken care of that's for sure.

Laura entertaining Ty. I love how his tongue is hanging out along with his belly. Too cute.


Robyn and myself. She took most of the pictures during lunch so I had to get one of her.

Not the best picture since it is out of focus, but at least it will help me remember everyone who was there. The waitress did her best.


Thank you to all my friends for making this a special afternoon for myself and #3. It was a lot of fun and I appreciate everyone's generousity. I am blessed to have you all in my life and treasure the friendships that have been made. This little guy is sure to be loved on by so many and that means the world to me.

4 comments:

Brittny said...

how fun!!! i bet it was nice to get some new things for a boy too! i have something i'm going to make you, yes, i said make you. i've been told it's really easy and i'm feeling fairly good in my sewing skills, so we'll see. i have something for the big brothers too. oh and if i may be so bold as to throw out dates for when the baby should come, if you could go a couple days early it would be great b/c we will be in town the weekend you are due anyway! i'm kidding! but you do have a tendency to go early and i'm really hoping you go at least a few days early this time so we can come meet him. love you guys!! (you look great!!!!)

The Khans said...

Thanks Brittny. Can't wait to see what you make. I am sure it will be wonderful, as your capes for the nephews were precious. As for the due date, I will see what I can do. I do have requests to wait until at least June 9th and I would like my mom to be here so I am sure you will get to meet him when you are in town :-) Looking forward to seeing you next week too.

Caroline Armstrong said...

Cannot wait to see if Baby #3 looks like his brothers...they are pretty darn cute!
And by the way LOOOVE the pics of the different sleeping positions! hysterical!

Lauren W said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see pictures!