Tuesday, May 5, 2009

To cut or not to cut.....

Joshua's hair is slightly long don't you think???? However, I don't want to cut off his curls, which leaves me in a bind. How do you shape it up at least, but not so dramatically that you lose the cuteness of the curls? I suppose a good hairdresser would do the trick. It is just a little scary. We will see when if this happens anytime soon.
I don't really have any good shots of the back of his hair to show you the curls, so these will just have to do. As his hair gets longer he ends up with more curls. They have now formed closer to the top of his head. Oh and you can also see the nice farmer tans the boys are sporting. Oh to be able to tan. This is with sunscreen applied too. Imagine what they will look like by the end of summer.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

cut it or we make fun of the mullet! ; ) that's hilarious!!! i think it might be longer than sophies when wet too. thankfully i don't have to worry about cutting hers any time soon. i don't think brandon will ever let me cut it!

Lauren W said...

Oh, I don't know. When I see it wet, I say cut it. but when it's dry, the curls are too adorable.