Monday, September 5, 2011

The last three months....

Man, it has been forever since I have posted on here. I have some serious updating to do that's for sure. I might have to work backwards. We will see. For now I will give a short synopsis of what we have been up to. It all started the first of June when Zachary and myself made a trip to Cheyenne, Wyoming for my Grandma's memorial service. We then returned and had to pack up our house within a week and a half and move into an apt. We then unpacked and in between there celebrated Zachary's 1st Birthday. We snuck in some time with the Hemphill's before Brandon left for Korea, went swimming, to Pump It Up, the park on a not so hot day, had playdates, went to the Children's Museum and went bowling. Then we prepared for Kindergarten, crazy, and went to San Diego for 5 days to see my Dad be installed as the new Kiwanis Governor for his district.

It seems as though the summer was busy, but in reality I wish I was able to do more with the boys. In the midst of it all I ended up getting sick. This is actually the biggest news of the summer by far, maybe even surpassing Nicholas starting Kindergarten. This is because I was and am still sick due to......drumroll please......Baby #4 is on the way. Yes, you read correctly. We are expecting Baby #4 around March 4, 2012. We are very excited and can't wait to find out if we will be adding another boy to the bunch or a little girl. I will keep you posted of course. Joshua would like a sister and Nicholas wants another brother. One of them will be happy. I think secretly Burt would love a little girl, but is scared to death. Only time will tell. Either way we will be happy and look forward to the future. So, there you have it. Our summer in short. I will be posting more later with pictures now that I am feeling a little better and am able to be on the computer. For now I will leave you with pictures of the newest Khan to be.





1 comment:

Caroline Armstrong said...

what a little peanut! cannot wait to find out what #4 is!!!