Sunday, March 13, 2011

Imagination

I love how Nicholas and Joshua are old enough now to create stories and act them out together. Before it was Nicholas telling Joshua what the story was and him following, but now they can play off of each other. It is so fun to hear what they come up with and what they use for their stories. Anything from their plastic animals to couch cushions. I love it and love that their relationship is growing stronger as brothers. Yes, they still have "those" moments that aren't the best, but I choose to focus on the great ones right now and embrace their creativity to the fullest. I will try to write down and take pictures of one of their stories next time so I can fully remember the craziness and how they make me laugh and smile. For now this will have to do.

No comments: