Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dinner Disaster

So, all was well. I had dinner in the oven and was washing up some dishes when I heard what sounded like one of the oven racks falling. I turned off the water and opened the oven to find this........


Needless to say I was dumbfounded. How did the dish break???? It was not cold to begin with so I am not sure what happened. Then I realized one, that I had to think of something else for dinner and two, that I was going to have to figure out a way to clean this up once the oven cooled down. Fun times. We ended up having cheese quesadillas and popcorn. Healthy don't you think. Oh well, gotta do what you have to in these times right. But now I have to cook tomorrow night too. Ugh! Hopefully the meal will turn out better this time.

2 comments:

Lauren W said...

Oh, no!!! Did you find out what happened?

Stacey Cannon said...

Oh goodness!!! I wonder what happened! So frustrating!!!