Friday, November 28, 2008

Christopher visits

Instead of having Christopher go shopping this morning with his mom and mimi, I suggested he come visit with us. I knew Nicholas would love to have his best buddy come over and it would give me a chance to pick up my fall decorations to get ready to decorate for Christmas. Win win situation. They had a wonderful time playing, running and taking a break to eat some cherrios and drink milk. The boys only had one incidence over who got to play with the dump truck, but that is to be expected at this age I suppose. It was a fun morning. Maybe at Christmastime we will be able to do it again.

1 comment:

Brittny said...

thanks again for watching him! it would have been a nightmare if he came with us! sorry for the mess they made, but he had so much fun. he talked about it for the next few days. can't wait to see you again when we are up there in a few weeks!